- Teemu Leinonen, Professor
- Jukka Purma, Researcher (Learning Environments)
- Andrea Botero Cabrera, Researcher / Project manager (ARKI)
Graduate Students 2009
- Virva Auvinen, MA in Art History (University of Helsinki). About ten year of experience in web and software design in Italy.
- Anne Naukkarinen, MA in African cultures and languages (University of Helsinki). Freelance designer for couple of years: mainly website design for public and third sector customers.
- Mikko Mutanen, Graduate of Institute of Design, Lahti University of Applied Sciences. Visualization, game design, language learning.
- Sebastian Greger, Interaction designer and internet sociologist.
- Yen T Choo
- Juulia Juutilainen, Studies in Comparative Religion (University of Helsinki). Design and visualization.
- Shanfan Huang, Industrial designer.
- Mads Köser, Interaction Designer(BA) with experience within product interaction design, service design and user interface(UI) design.Exchange student at Media Lab (MA) from Interaction Design (MA) course at Kolding School of Design, Denmark. (http://mads.koser.dk)
- Philip Kongsgaard Døssing, Industrial Designer (BA) with experience within product design, toy design and service design. Exchange student at Media Lab (MA) from Interaction Design (MA) course at Kolding School of Design, Denmark. (www.somedaydesign.dk/)
- Kati Hyyppä, Researcher at the Arki Research Group of the Media Lab. MA in Cognitive Science (University of Helsinki). Understanding users and everyday use of technology. UI design.